New Patient Registration
- Check you live within our practice area (see below for Practice Area)
- Pick up ‘New Patient Registration Pack’ for your family from Reception
- A ‘New Patient Questionnaire’ is included for compulsory completion - it enables us to book you an appointment before your medical records arrive (which can take between 6 to 8 weeks), should you need one.
- It may take a few days to process your forms before we can book you an appointment
- If you are on regular medication please see one of our GPs once you register so we can continue issuing this to you
- All new patients are welcome to a health check with a member of the healthcare team
Summary Care Records
Summary Care Record is an electronic record that will give healthcare staff faster, easier access to essential information about you, to provide you with safe treatment when you need care in an emergency or when your GP practice is closed.
If you wish to opt out of this service you need to make reception aware on registering with the practice.
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services