Citizens Advice appointments are held here at Ashbourne Medical Practice every Monday afternoon.
Citizens Advice provides free, independent, confidential, impartial advice for any problem including:
- Welfare Benefits. Advising on entitlement and the claiming process, helping with the completion of forms and advice and help with appeals.
- Money Advice. Assistance dealing with debt, including negotiation with creditors, drawing up financial statementsand advice on court procedures.
- Employment. Advice on employment rights, redundancy, dismissal and claims to an Employment Tribunal.
- Housing. Advice and negotiation on tenancy rights, homelessness, and disrepair.
- Consumer problems. Advice on consumer credit, unsatisfactory goods and services, drafting and writing letters and offering further negotiation.
- Relationships. Advice and information on issues such as divorce, separation, maintenance, death and bereavement.
If you feel you could benefit from an appointment, please speak to our reception team to make an appointment.