New Patient Registration
- Check you live within our practice area (see below for Practice Area) If you live outside of this boundary area, we may still be able to register you as an 'Out of Area Patient'. This would entitle you to receive all of our usual services, with the exception of home visits. Please contact the Practice for more details.
- Pick up ‘New Patient Registration Pack’ for your family from Reception
- A ‘New Patient Questionnaire’ is included for compulsory completion - it enables us to book you an appointment before your medical records arrive (which can take between 6 to 8 weeks), should you need one.
- It may take a few days to process your forms before we can book you an appointment
- If you are on regular medication please see one of our GPs once you register so we can continue issuing this to you
- All new patients are welcome to a health check with a member of the healthcare team
Alternatively you may print off a GMS1 form and patient registration questionnaire, fill them out and bring in with you on your first visit to the practice:
Patient Registration Questionnaire
Once registered with the practice you can sign up for online access to order repeat prescriptions and to book GP appointments.
To enable us to do this, we will need to see a form of photographic identification.
Please see our Reception team, who will be happy to help you.
Summary Care Records
Summary Care Record is an electronic record that will give healthcare staff faster, easier access to essential information about you, to provide you with safe treatment when you need care in an emergency or when your GP practice is closed.
If you wish to opt out of this service you need to make reception aware on registering with the practice.
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services